21 March 2004

Smiling moments

Very glad I made it to church today. The service was full of happy moments. Today was our pastor's birthday. He got a full congregational rendition of "Happy Birthday to You".

I sat next to a sweet baby girl who looked about four months old. She smiled and cooed all through the service. I love seeing babies in church. I think it gets them off to such a good start.

We also had the Baptism of two babies and one toddler. This is one of my favorite things. I love to see parents placing their children in a covenant of faith. The small ones are promised to be raised with knowledge of their Savior and His love. As part of their church family I pledge to help support their parents as they complete that promise. I think this is the most important thing we can do for each other.

Just something that makes me smile.

No comments: