- Family who all changed their plans so that Thanksgiving celebrations would be scheduled when I could be there.
- Rejoicing in the things that bring us together rather than focusing on the things that separate us
- God's generosity in gifting me with family and friends who know all about me and love me anyway.
- An Aunt who got in the car at the last minute to bring my Uncle to join us for a few hours before driving the 90 miles back home.
- Nieces and nephews who were willing to spend their time with me.
- Many miles traveled safely by several of us
- His love which makes every day something to be grateful for.