17 March 2004

Difficult to explain

Another day spent in search of a job. Meeting lots of nice people but nothing to report yet. I have a couple of days of part time work this week. That will help but I must have a job by next week. Bills are coming due faster than I can pay them. Is it scary? Yes. Do I think God has forgotten about me? No.

I don't know what God has in store for me but I do know He has a plan. I don't know how anyone can make it through rough times in life without the comfort He has been to me. Whenever things seem overwhelming it is calming to know I am not alone. I can't really explain it in any rational way. It is just a sure belief that I am being held in His hand and loved as I am. I think it is something you just have to try for yourself. I wish I could tell you how this works or why. Faith is something that each person must experience for themselves.

No comments: