06 February 2004

Too busy for someone who doesn't have a job

You would think my current phase of unemployment should lead to lots of blogging. This has not been true. Looking for work has become my full time job. While I haven't got any more post cards, I have been told often that there just aren't any openings. I have more interviews set up all the way through next week, so there is still hope.

Having just switched wireless phone providers I'll have tons of work learning how to operate my new phone.

Still, being free gave me time to catch up with my brother-in-love last night. He was in town for a conference and some campaign work. I missed hearing the Governor but he was not the reason for my travels through the rush hour roads. I got to see the candidate and give him and one of his staff a ride to the airport. All in all, a very good evening.

No comments: