22 February 2004

Switching

I am having my DSL switched to a point closer to us in order to lessen problems. This will also give me much faster speeds. For this to happen I will have the service terminated for about a week. I will be back to the little remembered process of having to use dial-up. For those of you who have not gone high-speed yet, be warned, there is no going back. It loses it's novelty and becomes the expected. You will never want to return to the early days of surfing at molasses speeds. That being said, I don't know how often I'll be blogging until I am back up.

Last night I experienced speed of another sort. I went to spend a few hours with some of my favorite little girls. There is nothing on this world faster than a two year old. Being with twin twos and an older sister was great fun and very exhausting. Being considerably older than two, I no longer have their speed. Still, a good time was had by all. Time with kids is great and forces you to be sure your priorities are in order. Best of all is the joy you find when you are close to those so "fresh from the hand of God".

No comments: