01 April 2004

A Bigger Family

Very exciting news! Last night there was a change in my family. Now it's probably not what you might be thinking. My nephew has asked Jesus to become the center of his life. This makes him my brother in Christ.

Each time I hear of a niece or nephew accepting the love God has shown for them, I can't help but be thrilled for all it will mean in their life. From then on they have the comfort and help even the most loving family can't provide. They have the grace of God to carry them over the rough patches to come. They'll know the joy of sharing fellowship with others. Most importantly they will have the peace that cannot be found in the world.

Now for another bit of exciting news. While I was typing this entry I talked with my youngest sister and found out our family will be getting bigger in December. That is when the newest member of the family is expected to arrive. I can't even begin to tell you how much joy this brings me. It will be hard to sleep tonight. I am way too happy.

No comments: