05 January 2009

Review

2008; it was the year that.....

  • I went back to living on my own.
  • A hurricane wreaked havoc all around me and was a big hit to my budget.
  • A cane became part of my daily life.
  • Physical therapy didn't kill me.
  • You can make it on $20 a month for groceries if you are very careful.
  • Having furniture is over-rated.
  • I utilized my skills for efficient use of space to live smaller.
  • I learned that what I thought was painful last year, was just a preview.

It was also the year that....

  • I learned which of my friends would pray for me and more importantly with me.
  • I was blessed with friends who put their love for me into action. ( Nothing says love like helping someone move.)
  • Natural disaster led to new friendships.
  • Most of the time I chose to laugh rather than cry.
  • I had proof positive that my family is the greatest ever!
  • I enjoyed new freedoms.
  • In my times of deepest agony, God was there with me.
  • I was truly grateful for everything on both of these lists!
Expectantly waiting for the joy this year will bring,

jené

No comments: