28 November 2008

Things

Knowing I would be spending many hours in the car this week, I decided to spend the time focusing on things to be thankful for.
  • Family who all changed their plans so that Thanksgiving celebrations would be scheduled when I could be there.
  • Rejoicing in the things that bring us together rather than focusing on the things that separate us
  • God's generosity in gifting me with family and friends who know all about me and love me anyway.
  • An Aunt who got in the car at the last minute to bring my Uncle to join us for a few hours before driving the 90 miles back home.
  • Nieces and nephews who were willing to spend their time with me.
  • Many miles traveled safely by several of us
  • His love which makes every day something to be grateful for.
Thankful for many blessings,

jené

No comments: