19 September 2004

Random thoughts

Made it to Armchair Apologetics this week. We are doing the Alpha course. I have done bits and pieces of it before but not in this format. We break into small groups for sharing and prayer after the main session. A new thing for me is being in a group where I didn't know anyone. I am enjoying it greatly.

Work is going well, just not enough of it. I'm out drumming up business to augment the rather anemic income. Not to panic though, God is very good at taking care of me.

On that note I want to share an Irish blessing one of my sweet friends sent to me.

Always remember to forget
The things that made you sad.
But never forget to remember
The things that made you glad.

Always remember to forget
The friends that proved untrue.
But never forget to remember
Those that have stuck by you.

Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.

Good advice I'll be sure to be remembering a long time


No comments: