29 July 2004

Those Cheeks!

Posted by Hello


The past couple of weeks I have been working six days a week at three different jobs. It has left little time or energy for blogging. Sorry to those who check in regularly. I am still getting a lot of training at the main job. I enjoy it but it is a drain on my mental reserves, such as they are.

I love the new job and find I seem to have an aptitude for selling. Who knew? I always thought this would be something I wouldn't be good at.

I have had no trouble promoting good ideas, causes, or candidates. It was a little surprising I could do the same with merchandise. I think it is because I believe in what I am selling. I 'm really selling a way to simplify lives. This is something near and dear to my heart.

I was able to spend some time last week with my favorite little girls in town. Even though they were sick and tired we had a grand time. I gave each a blob of dough and a rolling pin. It eventually became pizza for lunch but in the interim it was a fun artistic endeavor.

I will try to do better with keeping in touch. Those of you who have been e-mailing to find out if I have died can rest easy.(and stop the flood of messages, you are filling up my inbox)

No comments: