27 June 2004

Now we wait


A great place to pray Posted by Hello


Well, the nominees for Stated Clerk have been introduced and the wait begins. I had misunderstood that the election was to be today, but it will be on Friday morning. Waiting is something that I am not very good at even though I have had quite a bit of practice. I waited eight months this past year to buy a car. During that time I waited every day for bus service. For further info ask my mom about spending three weeks in an airport waiting for a military space available flight.

All this waiting gives me more time to pray. So it can be a good thing. I ended up heading to the beach yesterday to ease the waiting. I tend to get out for a prayer walk when my head and heart get too full. Once I was so wrapped up in the walking and praying that I didn't realize how far I had gone until I was four miles from home. I try not to do that any more and walk in a big circle instead.

Check back later to see how it all works out.

No comments: