20 June 2004

My Dad


My Daddy Posted by Hello


This was a more than a few years ago and it says a lot about my dad. To understand you need a little background information. My dad has four sisters, no brothers. He married and had four daughters, no sons.

Still, he never made me feel anything but treasured, never intimated he might have been happier had he been blessed with sons rather than daughters. Never made me feel anything but loved. While other girls may not have gotten the mechanical training dad provided, no son could have gotten more.

But the even more important thing about my dad was his easiness in sharing his love. He showed it, and sometimes missing in relationships he stated it.

Perhaps more than anything else he made it natural for me to tell people how I feel about them.

Thanks Dad for being so wonderful. I love you more than I can say.

No comments: