21 September 2009

Truth Survey

My friend Lee has once again brought me into a facebook experiment. This one involves a survey requiring truthful answers. So here we go!

1.What was the last thing you ate?
Salad and Pizza

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Scotland

3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
Never tried, have had to give up my real guitar. My niece Laura has it now and is much better with it than I ever was.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
Stacy

5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
It's not staying up if you can't sleep, so 5:00 am and I am not saying because it sounds like complaining!

6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
If you mean the English countryside, you bet

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
yes

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
The sweetest little girls in town!

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Certainly

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
Diet Dr. Pepper when I do have it.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Last Friday

12. Who took your profile picture?
My friend Vickie

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Everyone at The Container Store fiesta last night.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
no

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Often

16. Are you upset about anything?
Frustrated but not upset.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Totally! Is there anything else?

18. Are you a bad influence?
well.......not necessarily bad.

19. Night out or night in?
depends on who I am spending the night with.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Music and meds

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
My neighbor Paul.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Good." from my mom

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Blessed in so many different ways

24. Do you hate anyone?
No, pointless and not worth my time.

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
family, friends and a monk who has become a great pen pal!

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes. Although after the last week, a little narcotic help would be welcome! ;-)

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No, my friends are honest and my family can keep silent.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
"Heart and Soul". You spend an evening with three young girls learning to play the piano and see what gets stuck in your head.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Publisher's Clearing House Prize Patrol

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 5O?
Hmmm. 48 now with no children, don't see it happening unless someone fixes me up with their Grandpa.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Getting up and making it into work sounds good.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
Letting go of thinking to much, leaving that to my Heavenly Father. He's much better at it than I am.

33. Do you smile a lot?
yes, if it starts on my face it will make it to my soul.

So this will make it's way over to facebook where I will tag Lee back and you can feel free to participate or not.

Glad to have friends who include me,

jené

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm digging #29...with you on that one.
I never have time to do all the facebook requests I get...that's frustrating...not that I get them, but some are just dumb and I wonder why people waste time...I mean, seriously, ya know?
Check out the story I wrote...
"My Fairy Tale" on my post yesterday...tell me what you think.
thanks.