20 June 2005

Find me some grapefruit perfume

I found this odd tidbit of news today and decided it deserved consideration.

Evidently the scent of a grapefruit on a woman caused men to believe the women were younger than they were. I have always liked a grapefruit sliced in half for a breakfast treat. I've eaten them cold, roasted and topped with meringue.

Fresca is my favorite soda pop. It has a grapefruit base. I know Coca-Cola announced they would be adding new flavors soon. I think I might try them but will probably stick with the one long loved.

Assuming this article is correct, I need to find grapefruit scents. While I am comfortable with the thought of turning forty-four tomorrow, it couldn't hurt.

On a side note, where do you find women who would be willing to try out the broccoli scent? And why?

No comments: