09 June 2015

Hypnotherapy

In an effort to leave no stone unturned, I have recently begun using a recorded hypnotherapy session to alleviate some of my daily aches and pains.  Often I'll use my lunch half hour to recharge for the rest of the workday.  I park under a nice shady tree. I open the windows and then recline the seat to get nice and comfy. Today I was just about two thirds of the way through the episode when God reminded me He is the author of laughter and wanted me to have a  moment of happiness.  I was listening to the phrase, "feel the pain washing away, you can feel the water washing away all the discomfort."  I suddenly thought "I'm getting this, I can feel the water on my face!" It was at that point I opened my eyes and realized the sprinklers had come on and I was getting soaked!

Sadly, I may not be the ideal candidate for this therapy but I definitley appreciate when God winks at me and sends me moments of pure joy!

Laughingly,

jené

No comments: