24 April 2007

Rejoicing

Last night at around this time my sister called. She was quick to reassure me she only had good news to share. This was good to know as late night calls are not always so.

My nephew and my niece made the decision last night to make Jesus the Lord of their lives. This excites me no end. It is a joy to know they have chosen to seek God's guidance on their own.

They are being raised in a home of faith. But that doesn't make any difference if they do not reach out and claim their faith as their own. As an aunt who prays for them daily, this makes a big difference to me. Now I can rejoice that one of my prayers regarding them has been answered.

The only bad thing about finding out last night was that I was so excited I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I find the excitement hasn't lessened much in the 24 hours that have passed. I have been sharing my joy with my prayer partners and they have been glad to hear the news.

Rejoicing still,

me

No comments: