10 August 2005

I always thought I was hard-headed but...

Tonight I discovered just how hard-headed I truly am. This discovery came oddly enough in the shower. Those of you who do not know me will find this tale hard to believe. Those who do will just laugh along.

I was hoping to find relief for my aching joints by taking a nice hot shower. This was not to be. As I was holding the soap it slipped out of my hand and went flying up above me. (glycerin soap is very slippery) As gravity took over it's flight path it descend in a trajectory which brought it directly in contact with my noggin. (glycerin soap can also be very hard) After it bounced off of my skull it landed in the tub.

When I got out and was drying off I took a glance back at the little purple bar which had hit me so hard. It was then I noticed the dent. I'd like to think it came after the soap bottomed out in the tub. Still, I have been told by many people I am very hard-headed. Guess they were right after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...geez, I know you ARE hard-headed...but,....poor soap! LOL....LOL...

That's o.k.dear, I love how your hard head thinks......




Lee