08 October 2004

Beautiful music

Tonight I spent time with my favorite little girls again. We started with a fun and interesting dinner. Good food and varied conversation. We then played quite a bit with lots of imagination and energy. Moved from that to bath time in the kitchen sink.

Julia seems convinced that any night I am here calls for special tubbies in the sink. All goes well but it is getting harder and harder to get five year old big sis in and out of the sink. We may have to abandon that soon.

Julia is singing often these days. The last time I was over, she sang to my mom on the phone. She wanted to sing on the phone again so I had her share the soundbite below with you. Hope you enjoy it.

Getting ready to face a big week. I have something scheduled for work every day for the next 8 days. Tiring but necessary to meet budget demands and to be able to purchase groceries. God provided well this week with coupons and a kind friend who bought me dinner at church on Wed. It has been an amazing year and I am humbled by how good God has been to me.

Hope this next week is a great one in your life too.

No comments: