24 January 2004

Insurance

Well, I missed posting yesterday. I was on the phone late to get an insurance quote for a car I am thinking of buying. My car was totaled last May. I got the ticket but I still don't believe it was my fault. I did the defensive driving thing and got the ticket removed. However, because of the wreck on my record and the fact I haven't had insurance for the last 8 months, it will cost between $1500-$2000 to get insurance on a new car for six months. I explained the reason I hadn't had insurance recently is because I didn't have a car. Seems that doesn't count. The moral of the story, insure the car you no longer have because it's cheaper than letting it go. Guess I should have gone in debt right away rather than waiting to buy a car.

Put this story in your makes no sense files.

No comments: